Serving Patients since 2004
- Were you recently injured at work?
- Did your family doctor stop accepting BWC cases?
- Were you recently released from care from your physician, but still don’t feel back to normal?
- Do you need a new physician of record who will actually fight for your claim to allow the treatment you need?
- Are your compensation benefits being denied with no explanation?
- Were you sent back to work too soon?
- Was your claim deactivated?
We may be able to help!
If you were recently injured at work and are in need of care for your injuries, it is not uncommon to feel overwhelmed with all that is involved in the management of your Bureau of Worker’s Compensation case. The doctors at Lorain Injury Center are experienced Ohio Worker’s Compensation Providers that have been providing quality treatment for patients as well as meticulous documentation that you need to support your claim, since 2004.
If you are injured in any way, our office can help to properly document each area of complaint to provide to your attorney, the MCO and your employer in order to assist in the proper handling of your claim. It is important that you get the proper documentation to protect your rights. Our knowledgeable staff will complete all of the necessary BWC paperwork to allow you to begin treatment with us and get you well onto the path of recovery. Our therapy is gentle, effective and relaxing. It can reduce pain and swelling, relax your muscles, increase range of motion, strengthen the affected soft tissue and get you back to the quality of life you were used to. Our office will have you feeling good again in a very reasonable period of time.
Don’t wait any longer! Call (440) 240-9390 to schedule your appointment now!